Bulky Member

So I have a TD5 bulkhead, will this fit with a 300 tdi engine and R380 gearbox.

Also, the front cross member on a 300tdi, is this a tubular version, or a box version with mounts on it?

(As I have been sent a lovely galvanised box version from richards chassis as they only just remembered)

And the most stupid question, which way round does it bolt in??? (if it is the box version that is, as I have a tubular one that I took off the donar verhicle)

And the last question, I have twin shocks going onto the rear, so there has been holes drilled either side of the rear spring mount into the chassis to take the shock brackets either side.

However, they have welded into the chassis an extra rear crossmember just behind the rear spring mount, but this has been placed over the rear of two of the inside holes that take the extra rear shock mount. So have richards messed up by putting the crossmember in the way, or putting the holes in the wrong place??? As it is pretty stupid and I can re-drill to fix, but I just need to check.

all these questions, one day I will have all the answers, right?