90 suspension

hi, i have a 200tdi 90, 1986 model, i currently have a 2'' lift kit on it but the ride is realy harsh, i do mainly road miles but i do want to do the odd rtv. am i better off sticking with standard springs or can i get a set of 2'' lifted springs that will give me a nice soft ride?

many thanks

hi yep you can get decent 2" lifts with a nice ride

old man emu are the best of the best but can be pricy

i'm happy with my scorpian racing ones just phoned up told what weights i carry etc and advised/sld me the correct springs for fitting

you need to know what kinda weights your planning to carry before you choose your springs as mine at the back are very soft so no good for towing heavy stuff (so need some more now)

are your springs yellow or blue?

dave

hi yep you can get decent 2" lifts with a nice ride

old man emu are the best of the best but can be pricy

i'm happy with my scorpian racing ones just phoned up told what weights i carry etc and advised/sld me the correct springs for fitting

you need to know what kinda weights your planning to carry before you choose your springs as mine at the back are very soft so no good for towing heavy stuff (so need some more now)

are your springs yellow or blue?

dave

they are blue, i think they are procomp springs, i am planning to use it as a tow vechicle for my 80 so would need reasonably hd springs on the back, i may have a ring round monday then and get some prices. cheers dave