My favourite hammer

MogLite

Is my most recent hammer :)

A 38oz deadblow.

I've watched loads of American Choppers etc, and thats all they seem to use.

I know why now, they are lovely - I use mine all the time.

If you haven't got one - get one, mine cost about a tenner from MachineMart

friday nights must be fun then :ph34r::o:o:o

:lol: - Tickled me!

I must replace the hammer I have, was given it as an apprentice, after many a year trueing up "work" with the timber shaft near to the head, in the chuck of a lathe its not got much life left, its splitting quite well now. Dead blow is on the list.

so do i, got lots of different ones, if the wife trys to drag you round a boot sale... go... i've found some cracking old hammers in boxes of carp for as little as 20p..... :):D a little rub down and a polish up and they are good to go.... :)

got a realy big sledge hammer aswell, don't think you can buy them this big any more as its much to heavy to swing but its good for giving things a gentle clonk.... :D;)

Just the normal 20 oz hammers for me. I used to have one with a fiber glass handle... until it snapped!

I now buy cheap draper or rolson ones because hammers are like pens, tape measures and calculators... they always go missing!! <_<:o