Howlin Wolf Round 1

Is it that much of a bog? as i dont want to lose my driver if he gets out :ph34r:

Trainers this year <_< i'll stick with me boot's :P

tell kev to bring his flippers then!

for fitness gurus like you boots are fine for the likes of me they be too heavy........ like gaiters and waterproofs just all get in the way add weight to limbs when wet!

on a serious note it will be boots for me to - need the ankle protection!

tell kev to bring his flippers then!

for fitness gurus like you boots are fine for the likes of me they be too heavy........ like gaiters and waterproofs just all get in the way add weight to limbs when wet!

on a serious note it will be boots for me to - need the ankle protection!

Phew ! Thank god for that , For one minuite I had a thought of you turning up in a pair of Lycra cycling shorts and running shoes , Sticky style :lol:

I'm ducking out because me rebuild is not yet ready despite some very hard work, by myself and some great mates, :rolleyes:

Saley recons it's because I don't like camping, I agree I totally hate bl**dy camping, it's for rough arses, but thats not the real reason,

The motor is so very close, but not yet ready and it would be a shame to rush it just for one round,

Thanks to all who helped on the build especially one man who I cannot thank enough,

I know we said a 10 day build Adrian but we changed the spec a fair bit, you'll see.

Hope you all have a great weekend, see you in round 2, might even spray it this year if there's time. :D:P

Phew ! Thank god for that , For one minuite I had a thought of you turning up in a pair of Lycra cycling shorts and running shoes , Sticky style :lol:

could be worse could be Adrian in Lycra!

now theres an idea final round fancy dress!

I'm ducking out because me rebuild is not yet ready despite some very hard work, by myself and some great mates, :rolleyes:

Saley recons it's because I don't like camping, I agree I totally hate bl**dy camping, it's for rough arses, but thats not the real reason,

The motor is so very close, but not yet ready and it would be a shame to rush it just for one round,

Thanks to all who helped on the build especially one man who I cannot thank enough,

I know we said a 10 day build Adrian but we changed the spec a fair bit, you'll see.

Hope you all have a great weekend, see you in round 2, might even spray it this year if there's time. :D:P

shame you cant make it Boothy, tbh it was touch and go that we would make it but after loads of work untill silly oclock it is nie on ready but one good thing has come out of you not entering is we can all have lie in as there wont be sound of a V8 being remapped at very early oclock :P:lol::P

may see you at Kirton

Nobby

Nope

Rear axle laying on floor

Vacum pump to refit old one removed to fit a replacement

rear shock mounts to fit (Thanks to TOR4x4)

springs to re fit wheels/tyres to sort.

chassis to paint after recent work.

Yep just a few small things to do now :)

To do list - its getting close

re fit diff

bleed brakes

fit snorkle

add cut out switch to loom

paint chassie and spray body work

fit axle breathers

splice some plasma for rear winch

weld spring hangers and dislocationg cones

fit rear battery

tweak new cam belt / timing

make t case mounts

busy saturday i think

Just finished Glynn's car

Mine is still a bit dirty but should fall off on the long trip down

Just have to fit Ian and Emma's tyres to there new wheels in the morning and go to the pub :P

Blimey John, anyone's car you haven't done any work on yet?! :lol:

See all you reprobates on sat eve/sun.... ;)