Load covers

Hi all, I'm looking to remove my canvas on my TD5 110 double cab for the winter as when it gets wet I can't see a thing! Does anybody know if there are any soft load covers which go flat over the rear (I believe they are called tonneau covers)? I notice that Toyotas, Nissans, etc have them but I can't find any for my Landy.

Hi,I have one of these for my 110 pickup (not double cab) that fits over the spare wheel and load area and is held on by elastic which you attach to the lashing hooks.I will have a look tommorw and see if there is a makers name on it for you as they might make one

Hi,I have one of these for my 110 pickup (not double cab) that fits over the spare wheel and load area and is held on by elastic which you attach to the lashing hooks.I will have a look tommorw and see if there is a makers name on it for you as they might make one

Cheers, I would greatly appreciate that.