2007+ rear seat pix wanted please

JimC

Hi- I'm restoring my NAS 110 and I want to upgrade to the 2007+ spec 2nd and 3rd row seats. I know they require a different tub etc, but my main concern is whether or not I can fit the rear seats along with my rear AC.

Can someone provide pix of the rear corner window area where the seatbelt retractor is for the folding jump seat? The rear AC uses a thicker trim piece on one side to accomodate the ducting. I'm sure the rear trims will foul a bit, but I really would like to see what I'm up against...

thanks in advance...

Hi- I'm restoring my NAS 110 and I want to upgrade to the 2007+ spec 2nd and 3rd row seats. I know they require a different tub etc, but my main concern is whether or not I can fit the rear seats along with my rear AC.

Can someone provide pix of the rear corner window area where the seatbelt retractor is for the folding jump seat? The rear AC uses a thicker trim piece on one side to accomodate the ducting. I'm sure the rear trims will foul a bit, but I really would like to see what I'm up against...

thanks in advance...

google is your friend. We don't get rear AC over here.....front AC's a bonus!

guess there will be someone along with front and rear AC to put us straight!

Yeah, google is my friend no doubt, but after googling a whole bunch of different terms and not finding what I needed, I figured I would ask the locals here who are normally quite willing to help.

And the rear AC is made by Elite, the same company that makes many of the normal ACs - and you can't fit the rear w/o the front since it piggybacks off of it.