Help putting price on....

pux

Hi Guy's i am thinking of selling my Alloys with tyres which are insa thingy's 235/75/16 the wheels are perfect no scratches or marks. So just looking to how much people think they are worth. This is to find some 35" tyres :ph34r: Many Thanks

snowy008.jpg

Can't help on the price, but if your truck has the fuel filler at the "high" position on the wing then you are going to struggle to fit 33" tyres in and get any sensible amount of articulation let alone 35" without some serious body lift.

I had some 255 x 85 BFG muds that I got for a song and was gutted to find that the fule pipe gets right in the way. As does the bracket for the rear wing / mudflap. Ended up selling them on :(

Can't help on the price, but if your truck has the fuel filler at the "high" position on the wing then you are going to struggle to fit 33" tyres in and get any sensible amount of articulation let alone 35" without some serious body lift.

I had some 255 x 85 BFG muds that I got for a song and was gutted to find that the fule pipe gets right in the way. As does the bracket for the rear wing / mudflap. Ended up selling them on :(

Many thanks for that Bish i will have a look in the morning to find out. Glad you said as my Credit card has been hovering over the comics with their nice wheel set's :lol::rolleyes:

(exposed hinges on front doors let me think the filler is low)

(BTW: I do like your raised air intake. Do you have a close-up pic of the area around the decker panel?)

I can take you a better picture tomorrow if you like ;)

yes, please !! you could send it to landybehr[@]gmx.de if you like

(I´ve got the snorkel top lying around for some time and some length of alu tube is on the way. So it´s a good time to cheat :) )

I have put the picture of the snorkel on here so everyone can see it...

snork002.jpg

If you need any more pics taken let me know ;)

One of me missus in the shower would be good, she wont let me...

:lol:

That snorkel looks cool as.

Where did you buy the concertina hose?

Dunc i am already in the dog house for trying to buy a 200Tdi engine today :angry: as for the hose i don't know as it was on the rangy when i bought it sorry.