boost diaphragm

flocks

hi guys

after noticing some power loss yesterday, today i decided to investigate and after some research on here first i decide to look in the direction of the boost diaphragm on the injection pump. and once i removed the alloy cover i could not believe what i saw, the rubber was almost completly gone it seemed like it had dissolved

could anyone advise where i could obtain a new diaphram as i have scoured the net and can't seem to find a supplier

also does anyone know what would have caused it to dissolve like that

sorry no pics as camera not working properly

many thanks

dave thanks for your your very kind offer but after spending most of the day on the phone i have managed to track one down locally

i was told it is only available as a kit and the cost is £28.00 incl vat does this seem about right

i am hoping to sort it tomorrow

will keep you all posted

Western - all taken in jest - no worries :P

Flocks - managed to scrounge a diaphram last time I needed on so don't know about cost. Could sell you a complete injection pump if interested though ;)

Just be careful with the springs (one each side of the diaphram IIRC) as they tend to jetison themselves all over your drive when you take the cover off <_<

Dave.

hi all

i picked up my diaphragm kit today and is a bag full of copper washers and rubber o rings and a few other parts

to be honest i haven't got a clue where half of them go

does anyone have a strip down diagram/exploded view of this part of the pump to help me reassemble mine

many thanks

paul