Dash re-trim

Having spent a few hours last weekend playing with the (painfully slow) rebuild, I started considering the dash.

Having been a proper working vehicle, it is quite badly damaged - the vinyl is split in places and the foam is poking through. Does anyone do a kit to recover these? I've spent some time on google, but the only kits I can find are for the seats...

Or can you simply get the material and stick it over the top?

Having spent a few hours last weekend playing with the (painfully slow) rebuild, I started considering the dash.

Having been a proper working vehicle, it is quite badly damaged - the vinyl is split in places and the foam is poking through. Does anyone do a kit to recover these? I've spent some time on google, but the only kits I can find are for the seats...

the rally boys use a technique called flocking that sticks summat to it, might be worth a try, failing that there is always the replacemnt option from a breaker...

I've got a good untorn dash top padded section without the ashtray hole here, contact me by PM for further info.

How's the rebuild coming along? I'm following it with much interest :)

I've put my dash back together for the time being, the top panel on mine has seen better days but the bottom half isn't too bad.

Very slowly! I've just become a student again, so time with the truck is very limited, as is the budget! I have a few piccies to put on the thread when I have a moment or two!