Where do you get.....

bishbosh

You know, the stuff you put on the edge of a panel to tidy it up.

I have cut the holes in the front wings for the front hoop of my cage and now need a couple of short lengths of trim to tidy them up.

anyone got some lying around or can point me in the direction of a supplier? As I only need less than a foot of the stuff I don't really want to be buying a 5m roll!

Thanks.

I have cut the holes in the front wings for the front hoop of my cage and now need a couple of short lengths of trim to tidy them up.

anyone got some lying around or can point me in the direction of a supplier? As I only need less than a foot of the stuff I don't really want to be buying a 5m roll!

Thanks.

Vehicle Wiring Products sell PVC beading by the metre.

Give me a ring. We use the stuff on our Tunnel Tray's and have roll off-cuts kicking around. Happy to sent you some FOC

Thanks.