I hate to open an old debate

Exmoor Beast

Oh carp, i'm a man, an old man, who's a man's wife who's almost old snob who aspires to be a snob who thinks snobs are nobs but practically not a man.

Am i still allowed to wear trousers?

I should think so, in fact, you'll probably have the best of both worlds ;)

Just add to this mess, we've just got back from green laning in France. The normal mix of defenders and discos all showing who's best, oh and our mate in his standard P38 with road tires.

It didn't get stuck once and made all the river crossing's, to show how hard it really was it joined us on the friday night drinking session. Had nearly half pint of cider, a glass of vodka and some recard in the header tank. Then got beaten with a stick! lol

I think it annoyed our guide a little that it was still going at the end.

Will, your 110 is just an old barge ! Tear the roof off, fill it with coal and float it off down the canal.

110s are for people who like Defender type Land Rovers but just don't understand about them.

The enlightened ones who do understand, buy a 90 :)

The rest are soft, girly shopping, school run CARS. You should hang your heads in shame coming on a Land Rover forum and pretending they're real Land Rovers.

Next you'll be telling me that Freelanders can go off road.

Begone foul puppies, I'll have no more blasphemy on this thread. Can a mod lock this to prevent further publication of this tripe.

Love

Mo :ph34r::P

We will see Mo,

Give it a few months, and a few thousand miles later,, you will see how vastly superior a 110 is ,, over a short arsed 90 :o:P