rochdale quarry?

ste clark

like it says at the top!!

saw my mate the other day and he suggested we go.. its on the last sunday of this month..

just wondered if anyone off here goes, is going or has been??

just remember that yesterday was the last sunday of the month-I know becuase I was up there playing!

Its a good place, a green 'non damaging route' and a tougher red route, plenty of recoverys available should you get it wrong, toilets, burger van, jet wash etc.

just remember that yesterday was the last sunday of the month-I know becuase I was up there playing!

Its a good place, a green 'non damaging route' and a tougher red route, plenty of recoverys available should you get it wrong, toilets, burger van, jet wash etc.

b0llocks............ was looking forward to that..... or is it on the first and last sunday of the month??

do you know of anything else in the region at all?? getting bored of going all the way to bala...

b0llocks............ was looking forward to that..... or is it on the first and last sunday of the month??

do you know of anything else in the region at all?? getting bored of going all the way to bala...

last sunday of every month only, nothing else up this way, one or two non challenging greenlanes, or Stanage Edge in the Peaks but im not sure if its closed or not.