O/T Thanks for the wishes

Shackleton

My 1st (and only so far :( ) birthday wish this morning is from LR4x4! y'know its auto generated but it still makes you feel good so wanted to come on and say hi!

I'm still in Greece so Vin and Ian, I'm not avoiding yis, just things are taking longer then expected. Havent managed to get a LR here yet, they're scarce, in fact I've seen 2 Series III's and taken to leaving notes under windscreen wipers :D LR's were always kinda luxury items here though so everyones tight fisted. I really want a 109 so I can take the roof off and fold the windscreen down :D

Anyway hope alls well here and I'll be back more often once I nail something Solihull down, which I hope is soon, we tore the arse out of our Benz the other day on a dirt track.

George

Oh and if any of yis are inclined, check out my application for the Great Barrier Reef job, and gimmie 5 STARS :Dhttp://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/GJ_oy4EUSIw

Oh and if any of yis are inclined, check out my application for the Great Barrier Reef job, and gimmie 5 STARS :Dhttp://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/GJ_oy4EUSIw

I added 5 stars, good luck with the application. Although, as you are not female and wearing a bikini, you'll probably struggle to get the necessary votes ;) ;)

I added 5 stars, good luck with the application. Although, as you are not female and wearing a bikini, you'll probably struggle to get the necessary votes ;) ;)

Cheers Steve, yeah there's a Russian bird amongst others sitting in a chair doing a Basic Instinct job on it and she has thousands and thousands of views - and when you click on her vid, purely for scientific purposes of course - she's about as far from Sharon Stone as you can get and to call her English Pidgeon is to be magnanimous. Plus the star system is kinda counter intuitive, me own mum managed to give me 3 stars unintentionally as have a few others.

well in the unlikely scenario that I do end up in Oz with 150k dollars I'm dreaming of something in the line of a lwb SIII with no roof in desert sand and with coil springs and a Td5. In fact my ideal LR is the running gear of a Td5 110 with the body or at least nose of a IIa, no roof, windscreen folded and some practicalities like a GKN and more power.