Rock sliders and cage

Mr Alford

By god man they look the dog,s dangly bits, take it you intend getting into some serious stuff. Looking at the pics, have you gone straight to the chassis avoiding the outriggers, also have you picked up on holes in chassis or drilled as neccessary ?.

ye i have missed all the holes etc, and yes straight to the chassis, the strenth of these things is crazy i tested them out this w-end to find them extremely effective and strong as an ox, as most of u know with having them at an angle giving the triangular shape give them the most strength of they took a bash from the front or the rear, and a perfect base to mount my rollcage to!

By god man they look the dog,s dangly bits, take it you intend getting into some serious stuff. Looking at the pics, have you gone straight to the chassis avoiding the outriggers, also have you picked up on holes in chassis or drilled as neccessary ?.

yes i have missed the holes in the chassis, and avoided all out riggers

as for drawings i pinched the idea off a mate but he had a different system that wasnt as striong of attatching it to the chassis, the way i look at it u cant skimp when resting nearly 2 tonne of pressure on something!

here they are

rocksliders.jpg

you cheakey bugger! :lol:

pray tell how is my way of mounting them not as strong :P

they do look good though mr. A i think you might find it difficult to mount a cage without the out rigger on there though.....unless you are doing something else

IMG_1729.jpg