scorpio1001red

need4speed

Thanks fella. Yeah i know the number - it was me who bought the chassis off him. The problem seems to be that he refuses to give me his postcode/addy to go and get the damned thing. I understand if hes security conscious but i really need to know where im going to make arrangements. Just wondered if anyone knew him..

Thanks fella. Yeah i know the number - it was me who bought the chassis off him. The problem seems to be that he refuses to give me his postcode/addy to go and get the damned thing. I understand if hes security conscious but i really need to know where im going to make arrangements. Just wondered if anyone knew him..

is it not on the ebay invoice?

I'm pretty sure if you've had to 'bid' or 'buy it now' you'll get some sort of receipt from eBay...

What on earth is the guy playing at anyway - if it's cash on collection you need to know where to collect it!

It wasnt buy it now, it was just a normal auction. Ive looked everywhere in my ebay account but there defo wasnt an address for the guy.

I dunno what hes playing at mate to be honest. Ive spoken to him twice on the mobile number he gave and twice he has said 'yeah i'll text you my postcode/addy' but he never has. Its weird because although he has only had 17 transactions his feedback is 100%.

I wouldn't go on your own to collect, make sure you take a couple of friends.

We bought a Brooklands kit for my Range Rover, since sold, and we had the same thing cash on collection wouldn't give an address etc. A friend of ours volunteered to collect it for us as it was in the Bristol area and we are in North Yorkshire and a relay was organised to get it to us. He contacted the guy and arranged a meet, he took a mate with him and when he arrived at the meet the guy was there with 2 other dodgy looking blokes, he said afterwards he was glad he took his "big" mate with him as the area they met in was a bit dodgy.

I wouldn't go on your own to collect, make sure you take a couple of friends.

We bought a Brooklands kit for my Range Rover, since sold, and we had the same thing cash on collection wouldn't give an address etc. A friend of ours volunteered to collect it for us as it was in the Bristol area and we are in North Yorkshire and a relay was organised to get it to us. He contacted the guy and arranged a meet, he took a mate with him and when he arrived at the meet the guy was there with 2 other dodgy looking blokes, he said afterwards he was glad he took his "big" mate with him as the area they met in was a bit dodgy.

Dont worry - i'll be taking a mate and my trusty 12 bore.... ;)