I am looking to sell my 90, How do I find out its value?

I rebuilt it July/August last year. It have a new td5 Galvenised Chassis with 300 engine and box.

Double De-Carden front prop, new rear prop. 30mm steel wheel spacers, folding rear seat

QT cranked radius arms, Equipe rear cranked arms, New steering box

4 x 33.1250.15 Scorpion Muds on 8 spokes, +2” stainless brake hoses,

New Terra Firma Crossed drilled vented Front discs and pads, New rear discs and pads,

KC spots, disco rear axle +2” springs, +5 “ Procomp shocks, Gywn Lewis comp mounts,

Nato hitch, Warn 9000i with Plamsa on Shadow bumper, QT Sumo bars, QT diff guards

Bucket seats, Flared arches, Snorkel, Breather kit (axles, gearbox’s, engine)

Cubby box, dog guard, Swing away wheel carrier, 4 way steering damper,

3 Point harness, Midland CB, Rock/tree sliders (not in pic), Military style split doors

It due it MOT March and Tax end of march.

At the moment it has braking issues, it needs a new caliper and the holes the calipers bolt too have striped.

I do have a spare front axle for the bits.

It needs a bit of tlc on the paint work, but it is a tidy truck

I would like to see £4500 is this to much? Dont really want to break it.

DSCF0830.jpg

I am looking to sell my 90, How do I find out its value?

I rebuilt it July/August last year. It have a new td5 Galvenised Chassis with 300 engine and box.

Double De-Carden front prop, new rear prop. 30mm steel wheel spacers, folding rear seat

QT cranked radius arms, Equipe rear cranked arms, New steering box

4 x 33.1250.15 Scorpion Muds on 8 spokes, +2” stainless brake hoses,

New Terra Firma Crossed drilled vented Front discs and pads, New rear discs and pads,

KC spots, disco rear axle +2” springs, +5 “ Procomp shocks, Gywn Lewis comp mounts,

Nato hitch, Warn 9000i with Plamsa on Shadow bumper, QT Sumo bars, QT diff guards

Bucket seats, Flared arches, Snorkel, Breather kit (axles, gearbox’s, engine)

Cubby box, dog guard, Swing away wheel carrier, 4 way steering damper,

3 Point harness, Midland CB, Rock/tree sliders (not in pic), Military style split doors

It due it MOT March and Tax end of march.

At the moment it has braking issues, it needs a new caliper and the holes the calipers bolt too have striped.

I do have a spare front axle for the bits.

It needs a bit of tlc on the paint work, but it is a tidy truck

I would like to see £4500 is this to much? Dont really want to break it.

DSCF0830.jpg

it looks good, if you fix the breaks i reckon you may get £5000 if you advertise it well, use local places like supermarket advetisment boards and put for sale in the window now and leave it some where it can be seen from the road, you may get interest and if you need to sell put it on ebay and autotrader, that is how i sell things, usually sell them by the road first though, good luck