Devon Destroyed My Car

GBMUD

I was holidaying with sandbag in Paington last week, we took the caravan down with the Landrover. I decided to sample the local UCRs while we were there and then this happened.

52588.jpg

Caused by a low hanging branch wiich I thought would slide over the roof. I was wrong. :(

The worst thing of all, I have always had glass cover on my insurance and have never needed it. I changed to a motor trader's policy a few weeks ago, I no longer have glass cover. :(

The other worstthing is that it has destroyed my beloved Belgium National sticker. Still, I'll get a new one next month :)

Still, £46 bought a new windscreen at Exeter 4x4 on the way home so I need to learn windscreen fitting.

Chris

I will take that on board JB, thanks, and thank Tom for the R&D he put into that. :)

Ralph,

We came to cormwall, spent a couple of days near Watergate bay and we did a few UCRs near Newquay - they were all like roads, leading to peoples houses and, as a rule, rather too well metaled. Let me know by next year where there are some better ones and I may try again. See you at Tony's?

Chris