what have i done :ph34r:

titan

well i got some wheels and tires of luke (cheers m8) thought i would get them fitted then found out they i needed wheel nuts cose the one on the allos wouldnt work so took them form my defender :( as it still in the rebuild faze told my self i wouldnt do that then after i fitted the wheel i set apon the disco with the cutter said i wouldnt do that ether so much for the family runner now i started i may as well continue :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh well

DSCF7655.jpg

DSCF7656.jpg

beware the angry black cloud about to decend in the shape of the wife (assuming you have one), why have we got to fiddle with things is what I get asked, best of luck with your new project.

:lol: :lol: yeh got one and its her disco i did ask if she wonted an off roader as i handed her the bits of plastic luckly she still has to pass her test so untill then i can get the rear arches done too

then i might get round to my 90 :ph34r: