Pedal Protector Security Device from Nene Overland

Nene Overland advertise a pedal protector security device, selling for 130 pounds.

http://www.neneoverland.co.uk/4x4_storage_...ge_security.php

Is this in fact the Full Metal Jacket, made by R & S Laser Cuttings, Birmingham, but sold under a different name? The two products look similar.

( I tried asking them but they don't reply.)

Screwfix are doing the clutch claw for £50 at the moment :ph34r:

I'm not sure.................. which way do you think it answers it? That the Nene thing is made by C&S Laser Cuttings, and as (at Nene) it's considerably more expensive than theirs (if you manage to get C&S to do you the favour of responding to your emails), they wish to keep quiet about it?

I'm not sure.................. which way do you think it answers it? That the Nene thing is made by C&S Laser Cuttings, and as (at Nene) it's considerably more expensive than theirs (if you manage to get C&S to do you the favour of responding to your emails), they wish to keep quiet about it?

I think the C&S one looks remarkably like the one at Nene, so there's a fair chance that they supply Nene (?). I'd get the one from C&S if you can, Nene are OK but they seem to make a habit of being more expensive than most. Just had a look at their (C&S) site, have you tried ringing them, might be worth a try ? - 0121 237 5640 (plus the international code)