Rock sliders

Hi people, as I joined recently, I have been trying to add some pictures of improvements I made to my 110. Not able to add pictures in to the mesage yet as some people can, maybe I too thick, I have some pictures of my rock sliders I made from some left over stainless steel, not properly finished yet, I have some braces to put in between the box section and the pipe but they are fitted and need a good clean up. I would welcome any comments about the fixing points I used/made. Do I need any more? I also have a picture of the seat rails I made so I could get the seat about 3 inches further away from the steering wheel. These can be viewed in my gallery I think. Any comments or questions I will happily accept or answer. Criticism I can take but will probably give some back. Cheers.

Interesting to see you've left the ally sill panels on. Most people take them off and mount the rock sliders higher up. I couldn't quite make out where all your mounts went to, but can you stick a hi-lift jack under the sliders and lift the car up without them twisting? Always a useful feature.

The stainless looks good. Oh, and nice winch.

Hi people, as I joined recently, I have been trying to add some pictures of improvements I made to my 110. Not able to add pictures in to the mesage yet as some people can, maybe I too thick,

I sure you not too thick.

If the picture is stored on your computer, click the 'Browse...' button to the lower right of the white box you type a reply in. Navigate to the picture you would like to add and double click it. Now press the 'UPLOAD' button next to the 'Browse...' button and wait. After a spell of waiting, depending on your connection speed and the size of your picture (must be under 1.95MB) a number will appear in the 'Manage Current Attachments (0)' box. Click the 'Manage Current Attachments (1)' box and a drop down menu appears, use the icon to the far left of the menu with a little '+' sign to add a link to your message, it will be something like '', this is where your picture will appear in your post.

HTH

Chris

Interesting to see you've left the ally sill panels on. Most people take them off and mount the rock sliders higher up. I couldn't quite make out where all your mounts went to, but can you stick a hi-lift jack under the sliders and lift the car up without them twisting? Always a useful feature.

The stainless looks good. Oh, and nice winch.

I left the sill panels on because I felt that the 80 x 80 box wolud be sticking out too much from the side of the vehicle or I would have to do lots of cutting and notching and welding and the box would bend and would look like a dogs hind leg, as it is, like you pointed out I can jack anywhere along he length of it as its tight up aganst the underside of the out rigger.

I sure you not too thick.

If the picture is stored on your computer, click the 'Browse...' button to the lower right of the white box you type a reply in. Navigate to the picture you would like to add and double click it. Now press the 'UPLOAD' button next to the 'Browse...' button and wait. After a spell of waiting, depending on your connection speed and the size of your picture (must be under 1.95MB) a number will appear in the 'Manage Current Attachments (0)' box. Click the 'Manage Current Attachments (1)' box and a drop down menu appears, use the icon to the far left of the menu with a little '+' sign to add a link to your message, it will be something like '', this is where your picture will appear in your post.

HTH

Chris

Thanks for that, I will try it out sometime soon to see if it works.

Graham.