Does Gwyn Lewis.....

Anderzander

Postage to Inverness was a bit steep for 2 terrafirma's, mounts and spring hangers.

He told me that his courier will charge you another fiver for delivery if you aren't there to sign for it when they come !

Not sure how that pans out up here, where the locals take over. I'd give him a ring to discuss. Despite the postage cost, the service was exceptional and I'll be going back.

Gwyn seems to have made a new rear shock mount

web-pic-s-043.jpg

This shock mount still uses our 11 inch travel (challenge) PIN/PIN fixing and allows

you to mount the shock absorber in 3 different positions , 1st hole is a stiffer ride

for road handling , 2nd hole slightly softer ride and 3rd hole for more articulation

the same as our challenge rear shock mount

Yes we do Mail Order

As for Terrafirma yes we sell them at the moment, but they dont come with a bush isolation washer

which is very important with this much flex on the bush and pin

We have to pre assemble the shocks with the washers that we make before we sell tham to make

sure everything will work OK and is sutable for our kit, i dont think other suppliers of the shocks are

supplying the washers with them, but i dont know what items or mounts they sell with them ?

There is nothing on TV tonight JOHN so probably work late

GWYN LEWIS