Wolf Door Cards??

Gremlin

Hiya all, first post on the military forum, as per title, anybody know what the part number for the door cards is??, or does anybody have a pair laying about for reasonable money??

Cheers and thanks

Patrick

Hiya all, first post on the military forum, as per title, anybody know what the part number for the door cards is??, or does anybody have a pair laying about for reasonable money??

Cheers and thanks

Patrick

Yes , I have a pair for sale !!!!

tomorrow I will put photograph on this site !!!!!

Still have some components of a TUM

Grtz

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this forum, have a ex-MOD 90 57KG49 I am also in the market for a pair of Wolf door cards. I am also on the look out for the fastenings for the top of the tilt. They have a press stud which fastens to the tilt and a small block on the other end which slides into the runners on the door screen........anyone out there wo can guide me in the right direction please. - Regards Stu

I am new to this forum, have a ex-MOD 90 57KG49 I am also in the market for a pair of Wolf door cards. I am also on the look out for the fastenings for the top of the tilt. They have a press stud which fastens to the tilt and a small block on the other end which slides into the runners on the door screen........anyone out there wo can guide me in the right direction please. - Regards Stu

We're almost twins - I have 57KG38 (try four wheel trim for your tilt fittings)

by the way, I also need some wolf type door cards - if anyone has a set I'll buy them straight away.

cheers

Yes , I have a pair for sale !!!!

tomorrow I will put photograph on this site !!!!!

Still have some components of a TUM

Grtz

Peter

Peter, will you post to Malta Europe?? please let me know how much will it cost in postage, i can arrage for pick up from my end if need be.

Regards Patrick

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello ,

I‘m new here on this great forum.

Last month I bought a 110 Tithonus.

I already did a lot of work on it because it was damaged.

Last thing I want to do is to fit on the doors are wolf door cards.

Is there somebody on this forum who have a pair for sale or know a place where I can buy them?

Thanks in advance,

Grtz

Dave

• 3 months later...

I would of thought with the amount of ex mod land rovers that there would have been a lot available but ebay shows nil hits (as I also am looking for a set)

are they only Wolf specific or also Snatch and WMIK?

regards

Mike

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...