300tdi chassis options

pwam2006

Hi all,

Am still on the hunt for a replacement chassis for my 300 tdi off roader, have been asking around and had plenty of 200tdi's popped up, however, having just taken a 200 to bits, it would seem that the engine mounts and transmission mounts are quite different, so could/would be a pain using a 200 as a swap. Have been offered a couple of V8 one's though, anyone know the various mounts on these line up with a 300/R380 set up as per a P reg disco...?

Any info helpful

Thanks

Ryan

All I can say is that the 200tdi chassis is diffrent to the 300tdi but only on the mounts, if you can get hold of the 300tdi mounts why not swop them over? As for the V6 chassis I could not tell you as I not worked on one yet ......JJ

haha, good shout rob, the gearbox mounts are different also...which would mean drilling into the chassis etc, something i'll blatently measure once, get wrong twice...someone must know about the v8! cheers