200tdi v 300tdi pump and parts

JJ7893

• 2 weeks later...

Well so far I got it running right now dont smoke as much. ABS is sorted it was the relay that was playing up, Also the front right sensor had a bigger air gap. Everything is working apart from the sunroof, Now all i need to do is welding fitting the whole exhaust system £93 plus VAT for the whole lot (downpipe, Middle, and back box) do anyone know if I can get cheaper again? It a 1994 300TDI ES without cat. Had to fit new back door hinges, Oil the side doors. Fixed the one and only door remote, New battery and switch. Bleeded the brakes and replaced the fluid also had to replace some of the pipes and all the nipples with new once one caliper had to be taken to the mechine shop for one nipple to be replaced.

Im looking for a window clamp I put an add in the wanted part and see if anyone can help me.

Regards ....JJ