range rover sat nav unit

bcarlin

I take it. you have no sat-nav unit in the FFRR whatsoever ?? If that's the case,, forget it,, buy a Tom-Tom,,

I though the RR was the older type, whereas the D3 and Sport is a newer generation

i have the touch screen monitor with radio etc but the sat nav unit has been removed from the boot space and so has the wiring harness that i asume goes to the harmon unit-facelift range rovers are a fibre optic system just like the sport+disco3

I take it. you have no sat-nav unit in the FFRR whatsoever ?? If that's the case,, forget it,, buy a Tom-Tom,,

I though the RR was the older type, whereas the D3 and Sport is a newer generation

I didn't think you could get a FFRR without nav at that age? Are you looking to replace a faulty unit? I'm pretty sure that from 04.5MY onwards (with the Denso touchscreen) FFRR shares the same sat nav setup as D3 and RRS.