Forum South West Challenge 2 (FSWC2)

JST

Well it was either the fact Pete dumped it in the water as shown above and i was towing him or the halfshaft replacement and diff rebuild on mine didnt go right and he was towing me!

IMG_1727.JPG

Why was Bathtub Pete towing you backwards there James?

What do you mean "He broke down!"? Not again surely! :P

Chris

Actually yes we did but surely youn cant count 6ft deep water hole a break down :rolleyes:

We were only being pulled back to get the spare ECU & if i knew we would loose points for it we would of limped home in fault mode & fixed it :angry: but **** happens .

Also broke though :huh:

Gear box mount.

Rear lense.

Shifter cable pulled loose when mount broke.

Starter jambed & with a clump worked for the rest of the day.

New ECU took 2 hrs to learn & wouldnt idle & kept stalling all the time .

Bent the HI Lift .

Also didnt relise that we would loose ppoints for being late etc on this event :rolleyes:

But had a good day which was hard work with a winch bitch that had never been before on a event before.

Good day James ,good site well done :D Well it was a good day when the engine stopped rattling in the water hole :blink:

Thanks Peter

Pete,

you didnt loose points for being towed back just pride! but it was a big hole so fair one! you just didnt get the punch score as you forgot the other side!

points for being late, yep you had some of them off!

Glad you enjoyed the day. Up for the next one then?

RESULTS

Overall Positions

1. Russel & Lewis (RJL) 1211

2. Adrain (Pod) 1051

3. Jason Farr (Ciderman) 627

4. Julian Vardy 508

5. Tim Jones 423

6. Mike Dunlop 382

7. Nifel Woodhead 358

8. Nigel Webber 357

9 Bathtub Pete 328

10 Dunster Steve 274

12 Simon R 249

13 John Bicjeton (Turbo Charger) 224

14 Jay (Exmoor Cop) 219

15 Dave Stevens 209

16 Paul Radford 194

17 BishBosh 121

18 Walfy 94

19 Ad Pope 91

Std Class results

1. RJL

2. Mike Dunlop

3. Nigel Woodhead

4 Nigel Webber

5 Dunster Steve

6 Paul Radford

7 Ad Pope

Modified Results

1. Pod

2. Ciderman

3. Julian Vardy

4. Tim Jones

5. Bathtub

6. Treebloke

7. Si R

8. Turbocharger

9. Jay

10. Dave Stevens

11. Bishbosh

12. Walfy

Once i haver sorted my home networking i will get the spreadsheet sent out to all on the email distr list i have.

33 (Site D water punch) and No 27 were two punches only achived both sides by one vehicle driven by Pod.

85% of total score was given to Modified class for overall results, as there were 6 punches that were deemed unacheiveable by std vehicle.

Points for being late in at the end were deducted from Walfy, Ad Pope, Bathtub, Si R, Treebloke -50pts for under 15mins late, and Julain Vardy -100 points for over 15mins late.

James

Cannot see our name on the overall results although I see us 6th in modified and unfortunately cannot open the spreadsheet either? any ideas.

Treebloke

Bob,

you scored 368, and got punch 21 both sides, Si only had it on one side, it was worth an extra 25 points.

Doh! Simon commented that punch 21 wasn't very clear on one side - but I said it would do and we carried on. I expect it would have been disqualified if we had punched it again for having too many holes.

Doesn't matter though - it was a fun event!

Si

Let us know whwn the next 1 is :D

Had result of the year today & I NOW BELIEVE IN FAIRYS friend sujested putting ECU in airing cupboard :huh: {i didnt believe in fairys then} took it out today & refitted BINGO works fine :D

Just got to work through rest of the list now :angry: