Thieving Gits

JSG

pretty sure farecla g6 wont pollish that out!! try the g3 compound.. if that does not work.. buy some panels..... looks like too good a motor to strip for bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for your near loss.. at least it aint gone forever!!

"I've taxed worse!"

Seriously, gutted for you mate, barstewards should be strung up.... Hope they broke their necks but they probably walked away without a scratch...

Mark

pretty sure farecla g6 wont pollish that out!! try the g3 compound.. if that does not work.. buy some panels..... looks like too good a motor to strip for bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for your near loss.. at least it aint gone forever!!

Sorry to hear about this John. :(

Looking at the roof, one can only hope they got their heads bashed when it collapsed. Looks like the MSS cubby box took some getting into.

Hope you get the insurance sorted smoothly.

Chris

I'm really gutted for you John, I know from experience that the insurance company's can't compensate you for all the hard work and time you've put into your pride and joy, hope they give you a fair deal my friend.

Goz

:unsure: This is damn senseless!! It looks like it was done in wild fury!!! Hope you have no enemies around. Think far- have you showed a finger to somebody lately? Or an ex-girlfriend. I am actually on the detective side to get the culprit. Can't simply believe what I am seeing!!!!!!!!!! :o:blink:

:unsure: This is damn senseless!! It looks like it was done in wild fury!!! Hope you have no enemies around. Think far- have you showed a finger to somebody lately? Or an ex-girlfriend. I am actually on the detective side to get the culprit. Can't simply believe what I am seeing!!!!!!!!!! :o:blink:

I'm thinking that they rolled it empty to get at the wheels - the front end was straightish so it hadn't driven into anything - just dents from rolling. It appears to have been taken for the wheels, snorkel, steering guard etc and rolled to make their job easier.

They didn't take the time to remove the Griffin exhaust or Hannibal roof rack though.

The recovery guys are not careful when they collect things like this. So I think quite a lot of the damage could have been done then!

The morons who stripped it obviously didn't know that the rack could bring in as much 2nd hand sa the other stuff put together,

Tough break there.

My 88" when i had a misshap and rolled it at about 25mph on a road did less damage and as it rolled it was airborne untill it landed on the l/h front corner of the roof, yours was going faster i would say so not just been rolled over to get the wheels off but pranged.

That is ruddy awful an nice Defender totally trashed for the benefit of some thieving scum.

I don't think we can even have the satisfaction of knowing whoever was driving it suffered a serious head injury - if he had their would have been some signs of blood on the interior shots, and I can't see any.

Stuff like this really does make my blood boil :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is ****ing disgusting,

I was trying to think of something else to write however everyone else has already expressed my opinion about your vehicle and about the thieving ****'s that stole it.

It looks like it was such a nice landy, and admittedly it might not be as bad as it looks, as all the front end as was mentioned is straight, and the tub 'looks' ok in the piccis (as in not to bad...), obviously I dont know anything about the condition of the chassis or the bulkhead, it may look worse than it is as there is alot of bent in the way.

I really hope you get all this sorted out, and I sincerely hope that the police do more to help you than they did when my land rover was stolen last year

Grant