AWDC Howlin Wolf Aftermath

JST

What a great weekend, A big thank you to Neil and the team and all that worked hard to set the site up, well done to all the wnner's. We had a good start untill we lost a tyre of the inner rim :angry: but so did a few other's at the same spot :rolleyes: we lost to much time looking for punch 15 and still did not find it :rolleyes:

Car came out with no problem's (big up Chris top car fella) all we need to do is wash it change the oil's and fit some inner tubes.

Just go's to show you don't need to be a racing whippit co-driver.............. just look at the top 2 on the day ;):lol: well done Jamie!

Kev is having a little sleep as he's tired after all that driving, he said his old co-driver was rubbish (thanks mate)............any one know who he is in case i meet him :ph34r:

Chin up Dan.......always next time...........nearly tripled your score :o;):lol::lol:

Roll on round 2......Kirton :rolleyes: Water???

Great weekend! very excited about the rest of the season!

My first on the howling wolfe, but certainly not the last!, Well done to every one involved! :rolleyes:

I may have had some slight problems but all will be sorted by sunday! - so no excuse Adrian! :P

I agree with Kev his co-driver should of gone to get the spare wheel! :ph34r:

Well im expecting a master class at challenger Adrian! :lol:

Dan

post-12361-1237210745_thumb.jpg

Neil,

Can you put the punch scores up please.

Assuming you mean the hits on each point, every one was achieved by more than one team as follows:

Point 1 26

Point 2 26

Point 3 26

Point 4 7

Point 5 9

Point 6 4

Point 7 12

Point 8 9

Point 9 10

Point 10 21

Point 11 19

Point 12 20

Point 13 21

Point 14 20

Point 15 10

Point 16 11

Point 17 16

Point 18 16

Point 19 16

Point 20 16

Point 21 23

Point 22 19

Point 23 15

Point 24 15

Point 25 7

Point 26 12

Point 27 24

Point 28 22

Point 29 16

Point 30 17

Point 31 5

Point 32 5

Point 33 3

Point 34 5

Point 35 4

Point 36 3

Point 37 4

Point 38 5

Point 39 5

Point 40 3

Nice event. Thanks to all.

6 hour drive home not so nice.

I had a great fear that it was all going to turn into 2008 when the winch motor burn out whilst spooling the rope on the front on sat night but a quick swap sorted that out. The rest of the day was quite relaxed due to the headsets that Gwyn Lewis had lent to me on a try before you buy (i have now bought, he will be along in a minute for payment im sure :ph34r: ) . This enabled Rob to call me a w#nker all day without upsetting any children! and allowed me to confirm my back wheels were still on the ground (funny video Carl and John). The last hour of the day was spent wrestling with the steering as the pump got louder in proportion to the huge amount of effort now needed to even turn the wheel slightly but stay to the end we did!!! Snow white you have my sympathy as been there and done that with the brake(consider yourself lucky as mine took out the output shaft on the box as the underdrive was in at the time) but no more with the rather beefy undergaurd that has payed for itself already as far as im concerned. Thats it ,2009 here we come with no more early showers, if you believe that you will believe anything. :P

Pics to follow when i get over the jet lag from the trip home

Anyone got a pas pump for an L plated 300tdi disco then?

great event really enjoyed it and thanx to all involved. no real problems for once and weve started how we mean to go on. can anybody tell me why we (team 40) got a 100 point penalty plz? :unsure:

I guess 50 was for driving 'in' the 'exit' route without stopping to tell the organsiors what your problem was and I guess the other 50 must be for either going under the rope or squashing a tree?.