OEM part number for 606666 swivel bearing??

I want to buy a couple of these bearings (landrover part 606666) but don't want Britpart monkey metal versions.

I've tried searching 'bearing boys' website, and Timkens website using the aprt number 606666 but have had no luck, does anyone have the Timken part number for these bearings (will be on box and/or engraved on shell)

Many thanks,

Matt.

I want to buy a couple of these bearings (landrover part 606666) but don't want Britpart monkey metal versions.

I've tried searching 'bearing boys' website, and Timkens website using the aprt number 606666 but have had no luck, does anyone have the Timken part number for these bearings (will be on box and/or engraved on shell)

Many thanks,

Matt.

11590 for inner 11520 outer

got 2 monkey metal ones you can have........ just pay the postage?

Thanks for the kind offer Gelf, but the monkey metal bearings I have in there at the moment have only lasted 15k, so I'd rather swap them out for Timken/FAG/SKF...

Cheers all.