Rave Question

siggy

I currently have the rave disk working by loading up the CD in the machine to view

it currently goes to this location to view "D:\RAVE.exe"

could I save the rave to the computer and change the D to the C i.e. C:\RAVE.exe or does it have to run from the D drive?

How easy is it to get hold of a rave disk?

Do they include the parts list?

I have a 110 Defender 300tdi CSW.

Thanks

John

Search the popular P2P programs, you'll be sure to find them.

No parts manual is found on the RAVE disc's. ( BUT it's not hard to find the parts manuals, P2P...again ) ;)

Todd.

Guest diesel_jim

On my rave, when i copied the whole lot to my hard drive (c:\rave), i went into that folder and clicked the .exe file to kick it into gear, it automatically put a little LR logo onto my desktop and created the shortcut for me.

On my rave, when i copied the whole lot to my hard drive (c:\rave), i went into that folder and clicked the .exe file to kick it into gear, it automatically put a little LR logo onto my desktop and created the shortcut for me.

And if you copy the little LR oval logo [titled 'Icon in the RAVE folders] into the Windows Cursor folderyou can use it as a mouse cursor, works for me and gets rid of that horrible boring white arrow :D

Is there a way to combine the two cd's back into one cd or folder so that when you click on the icon you get defender, range rover classic discovery range rover discovery II and freelander like the tutorial shows?

Not sure if 1 cd has enough room for both lots of info, I've copied mine to the hard drive and named the cd with Defender on it -- as Defender RAVE, then added another folder into it and used the original title of the 2nd cd, so I can open either with the Acrobat reader open.

hope that makes sense :D

Edited by western

sort of.......... will give it ago later

current have two short cuts rave1 disk1 and rave2 disk2 but occasionally they have an eppy and go to the wrong one

sorry forgot to add that both cd's installed on the C drive