How many bolts hold the tub on?

I am going to have to take the rebuild of the Defender a little bit further than first antisipated (sp??).

After changing the bulkhead outrigger, I spent this morning rubbing down the chassis from the seat box forward, so that I could repaint it.

However, I came across a few more small holes in the chassis... so, I have decided that the best course of action is to take the tub off too, so that I can inspect, treat and paint the rest of the chassis.

There is no point doing the front now, to find that the rear needs doing in 6 months!

So the plan is to lift the entire tub, side and roof off in one go ... rather than strip it all down. (Has any one done it this way??)

So what I need is a definative guide to the number - and location of all the bolts holding the tub on.

Are there any diagrams on RAVE or the workshop manuals that show all the bolt locations?

Thanks in advance.

Greg