CSW 1 day challenge Colyton nr Seaton

The next Challenge South west event will be held on the 19th of April at:

Borcombe Farm

Colyton, Nr Seaton

Devon

SY199919

N 50.72118 W 3.13573

This is a new site that has not been used for motorsport for several years, we have access to an 80 acre wood which is on a slope, there are boggy bits and some lovely little gullies, so all in all very promising!!

The bad news is that we have had to pay a lot of money to secure the site, so please make every effort to attend this event so that we can cover the costs and hopefully make regular use of what promises to be a fantastic site!

Please try to get your entries in as early as possible

Scruitineering will start at 9.00am and close at 9.45.

Driver's briefing will be at 9.45, followed bt the start at 10.00.

To give you a rough idea, the finish is likely to be 4.00 or 4.30, but will not be later than 5.00.

Rules,Regs and entry forms can be found here http://www.challengesouthwest.co.uk/

Any questions please feel free to pm me or post here

Guest Oddlmbs

Entries are (thankfully) coming in fast for this event, so if you are intending to enter, please do so soon as possible to avoid disappointment!

I have just been asked by the landowner to ask everbody to approach the coordinates from the lanes, not via the farm/farmyard.

Please oblige!!

Confirmed (paid) entries so far:

Jay Tomkins (Mod)

Mark Balsdon (Std)

Chris Kurniak (std)

Neil McNaughton (+1)

Roger Pardy (Mod)

Wayne Martin (+1)

Clive James (Mod)

Mike Holliday (Mod)

Barrie Reynolds (Std)

Unconfirmed (not paid :rolleyes: ) entries:

Stu Ball (Std)

Christopher Wildman (?)

Does anybody know Christopher Wildman? Rick emailed him a few days ago to chase payment, but has not yet recieved a reply.

Unconfirmed entries do not reserve a space until paid, nor do they qualify for the early bird or pre entry discounts unless paid before the cut-off dates!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will be there spectating.

If you dont find a winch bitch james i am a very willing novice and will even pay the entry fee to sweeten the deal :D

Ben,, i would have thought you would be busy,, :o

Doing your new chassis,, which is sat here, in my yard

Looks like we're going to get a great turn out for this event!! :) :)

Confirmed entries so far:

Jay Tomkins (Mod)

Mark Balsdon (Std)

Chris Kurniak (std)

Neil McNaughton (+1)

Roger Pardy (Mod)

Wayne Martin (+1)

Clive James (Mod)

Mike Holliday (Mod)

Barrie Reynolds (Std)

Mike WellsBurr (Std)

Stu Ball (Std)

Simon Parsons (Std)

David Webber (+1)

Ian Hawes (Std)

James Trembath (Mod)

Unconfirmed entries:

Christopher Wildman (?) (Awaiting Driver & Crewman Membership application/Leaf & Coil Membership confirmation)

Andy Baker (?) (Awaiting Payment)

Those of you that have not entered or confirmed your entry yet only have until midnight on Friday to do so in order to qualify for the Early Bird £35 entry!! Just 5 confirmed entry places left (unless this is extended after full exploration of the site over Easter)!!

Do not forget that, to qualify for a confirmed entry, you must have paid your entry fee and you & your creman must be paid up members of CSW or, on this occasion, Leaf & Coil. Membership cards must be produced at signing on.

Paul Radford will be along as well i believe - his entry went in the post yesterday.

Ben - codriver is now sorted thank you.

can we get our T shirts and membership cards on the day if we dont have them yet?

Paul Radford will be along as well i believe - his entry went in the post yesterday.

Ben - codriver is now sorted thank you.

can we get our T shirts and membership cards on the day if we dont have them yet?

Post, what's post? Haven't heard from Rick that's it's arrived yet - hope it doesn't take too much longer as there are now only 4 confirmed places left!

I received my membership card today so I hope that they will all be out soon, I have asked Frank what the score is & also about the Ts.

The T shirts will, hopefully, be available at the Borcombe Farm event, but Frank neglected to answer the membership cards question - have asked again! Have you received your card yet James?

Yes thanks Martin arrived today. I saw Paul Radford today he mentioned he had spoken to you, looks like Webber may be codriving for him!!! Have a good recce!