Macmillan Support ***STORE CADDY***Charity Auction

headhunter

Mobile Storage Systems have offered a new Storage Caddy (standard model) for auction to support the Macmillan Cancer Support Charity.

This is a very generous offer and the item can be viewed here - http://www.mobilestoragesystems.fsnet.co.uk/store-caddy.htm

Please post your bids under here. The auction will close at midnight on Sunday the 29nd of March 2009.

The winner will be the top bid, to be paid to my justgiving account - here - http://www.justgiving.com/johnsheldrake

set up specifically for my participation in the 2009 MAC4X4 challenge.

Once the money is in the account, Nigel & Pamela will dispatch the Storage Caddy for free (in the UK) to the winner.

This prize a very desirable item is worth over £175, so please have a go and bid generously.

If you want to support the charity without bidding please go to the justgiving account above to make a donation. If you do please also complete the gift tax form which adds to the total and comes out of Gordon's pockets.

This is the last item I will be offering for auction in connection with my fund raising for the 2009 Mac 4x4 Challenge.

Thank you all for your support so far, especially those who have bid/donated and to the moderators and administrators of LR4X4 for permitting these auctions.

The final total raised by my team will be over £2700 and the total raised by the event this year from the 66 teams has topped £91000 with more coming in each week, so we are hopeful to crack the £100000 barrier.

Many thanks

John