Door handles

I keep getting problems with my push button door handles, Sometimes I have trouble opening the door on the inside and sometimes on the outside.

Its as if the door is locked...but only its not, They never seem to do the same thing so its very hard to pin point weather the locks are at fault or the handles themselves.

anyone had this problem?

Thanks

Dave.

I keep getting problems with my push button door handles, Sometimes I have trouble opening the door on the inside and sometimes on the outside.

Its as if the door is locked...but only its not, They never seem to do the same thing so its very hard to pin point weather the locks are at fault or the handles themselves.

anyone had this problem?

Thanks

Dave.

I had this problem with one of my doors, fixed it by removing the door card and adjusting (turning the white plastic adjuster) the travel from the lock to the handle it was only a couple of turns off but often stoped the door being unlocked, my 110 has central locking but I'm sure most of the system must be the same for non CL defenders.

Jason.