AWDC Howlin'Wolf round 2

saley

Neil, is GPS advisable for Sunday (ie will we be given grid references for the key locations)? Just trying to make sure we're organised as we've got some catching up to do....

GPS will do you no good unless you want to work out the Grid Ref/ Lat/Long to put into it.

You will receive a high res aerial photo of the site with all the Point locations clearly and accurately marked. As this is a completely open site, you should have no problem finding them.

(unless of course you are talking about finding the site) :angry: :angry:

Neil, your younger and brighter than me, yes that is an excuse.

No, absolutely no testing whatsoever has taken place, I just hope it all pulls together and woks well, unlike me,

Now this is not the excuse, but following a RTA last friday, work has been delayed slightly, and no I was rammed from behind in my new Toyota hi-lux and have been very sore all week, (pain in the neck Adrian).

:lol::lol::lol: That's harsh.......... but funny! :P

Will, you can see it all from the camping area, well most of it anyway.............. and i dont mean the Hotel :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just wanted to check!

Les, Dan will be getting a slap if he lies the truck down for a rest again - he's doing the easy bit ;)

I might not have won, but i'm home first :lol::lol:

A big thank you to everyone for a cracking event. How some one got all 40 punches is beyond me after spending an hour in one muddy hole plus trying to get someone helping someone else out it would have taken me two days to get all 40 punches. Well done guys good effort

I might not have won, but i'm home first :lol::lol:

A big thank you to everyone for a cracking event. How some one got all 40 punches is beyond me after spending an hour in one muddy hole plus trying to get someone helping someone else out it would have taken me two days to get all 40 punches. Well done guys good effort

you would of spent two days there just so you could stay in that gay hotel again... you dirty beast... :lol::lol::ph34r: