Went playing around Barnstaple

Stretchie_

We went out on Thursday from Barnstaple over to Taunton on Greenlanes. It was AMAZING, I can't believe what these vehicles can do.

Started off on a very steep decline, tight lanes and trees smaking off the car, the next lane was the same but going up hill on a very steep slope over stone and slate, the third lane was a problem and we got stuck, but 2 hours later and lots of effort using a hand winch got us on our way... And then some more, it was FANTASTIC..

th_PICT1176Medium.jpg

th_PICT1177Medium.jpg

That is a STEEP slope, my Disco is WAAAY higher than the the 90

th_PICT1183Medium.jpg

Big descent

th_PICT1185Medium.jpg

This photo was taken perfectly level, you can see how steep it is, we just came down that, and also the difference in height between the left and right side of the track

th_PICT1199Medium.jpg

th_PICT1191Medium.jpg

The 90 we were with

th_PICT1202Medium.jpg

On the way up....

th_PICT1204Medium.jpg

We got stuck and I had to get out.... Unfortunatley the lane was a bit narrow here... And I had to get out through the window..

th_PICT1205Medium.jpg

No.. Really...

th_PICT1206Medium.jpg

Here's where we were stuck

th_PICT1208Medium.jpg

We got over it and had the same problem with the rear, even with a 90 pulling us we had to give up and do some digging and get the hand winch out

th_PICT1211Medium.jpg

We got wedged against the lane wall

th_PICT1213Medium.jpg

This might make more sense

th_PICT1215Medium.jpg

A few more battle scars on the Disco now

th_PICT1219Medium.jpg

Get the winch out again.!!!!

th_PICT1221Medium.jpg

DIIIIIRTY car

th_PICT1229Medium.jpg

any chance of letting us know where they are as i dont know of any legal lanes in somerset

Hey wozza35, me and the missus went looking for a cottage last year in stogursey everywhere was flooded @ the time, and I loved the ford that runs between the houses