AWDC HW09 Round2

white90

its 289 miles one way for us :( which is a bit of a bugger but we will be leaving here at about 11 ish and will be joining the M5 around Tewksbury and traveling up that way

should take us around 5 hours, i think i better get some new cd's burnt

Nobby

Yep! I bluddy hope so ;) and tow a trailer

nothing like a challenge :)

to borrow a trailer/car to tow the trailer is too much aggro so drive it is.

unsure how far it looks a long way.

but we have driven the 90 to Spain before now.

James and I are leaving from the motorway services (dunno the name) at Bristol some time on the Saturday.

Chris

Chris you get my two emails?

Tony has offered my a lift so we could meet Michael Wood service say 1330hrs or Gordano at 1300hrs?? what you reckon.

took me 5hrs from home last time at a steady 60mph. plus there was a nice cheap(ish) shell right next to the site for ease of filling!

took me 5hrs from home last time at a steady 60mph. plus there was a nice cheap(ish) shell right next to the site for ease of filling!

I drove you last time? And we did not stop for fuel but we met the broken down forumer in the motorway services on the M42. IIRC it was about 4h each way from GORDANO.

Chris

I drove you last time? And we did not stop for fuel but we met the broken down forumer in the motorway services on the M42. IIRC it was about 4h each way from GORDANO.

Chris

your right i was thinking of the other site up North we did towards the end of the season last year. Chris drove to this one, it rained all night there too. and there is no fuel station! well not the one i was thinking of anyway!

Chris, i think Tony will be travelling earlier so i will get a lift to Gordano and meet you there 1300hrs - lorry park again.- that ok?