coil spring weight difference

pinny

my 300tdi disco always sat down at the back especially with my 2 dogs in the rear , i recently fitted a pair of new springs giving approx 25mm lift. this has made a lot of difference feels better etc, the rear springs that came off appear to be a reasonably hd pair my question is are these a heavier duty than the front springs which are not as thick and do not have 3 tight turns has any one put rear springs on the front will thay fit and what would happen sit higher/lower views appreciated chris.

Hi chris,I have those DA4202 springs fitted all round on my 300TDI and your welcolm to pop over and have a look/feel of mine before you make your mind up.I like you,was unsure of what to expect from the hd springs but I was glad I decided on them oppossed to the normal ones.

Hi chris,I have those DA4202 springs fitted all round on my 300TDI and your welcolm to pop over and have a look/feel of mine before you make your mind up.I like you,was unsure of what to expect from the hd springs but I was glad I decided on them oppossed to the normal ones.

nice one ive got the da4203 on the rear been on for a few days now lot better on the rear but im looking at eventually putting a winch on the front so im looking at 4202 on the front went up thetford the other week and the rear kept bottoming out on the standard springs, so i put the 4203 on and its a lot better thanks for the offer ive just purchased a spring compressor ,as a ratchet strap was dodgy,hand still hurts,but ill prob go for the 4202 on the front chris.