lowered spring

dave t

Can anyone tell me where I can get some lowered springs for my disco 300tdi? I cant seem to locate any and it looks like scorpion racing is the only advertiser and they are not answering their phone any more.!!

thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I can supply -2" springs (well any drop or lift you want) for your Disco, with a choice of rates depending on what you use your Discovery for...

I'm also currently having my own dampers made - unlike every other kit I've seen, the dampers are matched to the new spring length - meaning your springs won't drop out if you articulate. It also (more importantly) means that the dampers will be working in there correct range, rather than always being compressed.

They are fully adjustable, rebuild-able and come with a full no quibble 2 year warranty - even if they are used off road (not likely with this kit, but I also do them in standard length, +2" and +5"). The only limitation to the warranty is competition use, but even this should not be a problem.

My springs and dampers as standard come in black - rather than some other garish colour (but can actually be made any colour you like).

One of the (well both them in some respects) 90's in the LRE magazine is my customer (blue Td5), and he'll be having all of my suspension on his 90 very soon - he had bought the other bits before I'd got involved.

I should also have an adjustable anti roll bar available in the next couple of months, so can set to match your driving style.

Ian

I can supply -2" springs (well any drop or lift you want) for your Disco, with a choice of rates depending on what you use your Discovery for...

I'm also currently having my own dampers made - unlike every other kit I've seen, the dampers are matched to the new spring length - meaning your springs won't drop out if you articulate. It also (more importantly) means that the dampers will be working in there correct range, rather than always being compressed.

They are fully adjustable, rebuild-able and come with a full no quibble 2 year warranty - even if they are used off road (not likely with this kit, but I also do them in standard length, +2" and +5"). The only limitation to the warranty is competition use, but even this should not be a problem.

My springs and dampers as standard come in black - rather than some other garish colour (but can actually be made any colour you like).

One of the (well both them in some respects) 90's in the LRE magazine is my customer (blue Td5), and he'll be having all of my suspension on his 90 very soon - he had bought the other bits before I'd got involved.

I should also have an adjustable anti roll bar available in the next couple of months, so can set to match your driving style.

Ian

you have a pm mate and an email

Dave