Rear load bay caotings.

Astro_Al

i haven't really got a load bay to speak of, its full up with spare tyre,recovery equipment, winch and battery box, i dont really think paint will stay put on the floor i do have left though, always looks so skanky though. just sheet it in with treadplate? horrible to clean out though when it gets all muddy.

if u come up with summat that looks good and sticks ok and is easy to clean then let me know ;)

The load bays on all my landies are lined with conveyor belt rubber (removeable, not glued in). The kind that is fibre-reinforced on one side and spiky rubber on the other side. It is hard to find, but is extremely tuff, durable, and has amazing grip.

The conveyor belt stuff sounds great - a very good idea! Mine still has cheap black carpet in it - smelly , yet ineffective. Rhinoliner is pretty durable stuff and has some noise damping effect. There's also that Noise Killer spray-on coating stuff available in the UK. If it's not too expensive, that sounds like a good approach.

The conveyor belt stuff sounds great - a very good idea! Mine still has cheap black carpet in it - smelly , yet ineffective. Rhinoliner is pretty durable stuff and has some noise damping effect. There's also that Noise Killer spray-on coating stuff available in the UK. If it's not too expensive, that sounds like a good approach.

I also have conveyor rubber - very good and does a good job of noise reduction.

Mine came from Toogood Industrial in Surrey 01342 844188. They sell off cuts and used belts as well.

Si