Credit where it's due

ThreeSheds

For the second time in succession - Paddocks have delivered outstanding service. :)

I ordered some parts yesterday morning, by the afternoon I had emails confirming the order and that it had been dispatched, and they arrived this morning - well packed and in good condition.

Considering the 'competitive' price, to say that I am pleased is an understatement. :)

Just thought I'd pass it on.

Padocks are okay-ish - just don't order a rear xmember from them! :ph34r:

You've got a slow puncture in your O/S front tyre Steve :)

I got a delivery from Paddocks this week - 3-day turnaround, all parts are correct (22 items), no Britpart tat. My only criticism is that they seem to empty the litter bin and pass the contents on to the customer. The box was miles too big for what was inside - the gap being made-up with old cardboard boxes, and screwed-up paper. The whole lot was held together with miles of brown packing tape.

Les.

You've got a slow puncture in your O/S front tyre Steve :)

I got a delivery from Paddocks this week - 3-day turnaround, all parts are correct (22 items), no Britpart tat. My only criticism is that they seem to empty the litter bin and pass the contents on to the customer. The box was miles too big for what was inside - the gap being made-up with old cardboard boxes, and screwed-up paper. The whole lot was held together with miles of brown packing tape.

Les.

Yes I had the litter bin packing treatment from them before as well Les! <_< The guys at Paddocks do believe in recycling!

Aargh not another puncture Les - you would not believe how many I have had recently!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: