Workshop Manuals for recent Models?

HI there.

Can you say/do you know, how much the subscription is for GTR? It looks a good thing, but it does not say how much unless I go through the signing up process.

Many thanks.

Howard.

2X300TdiDef.

No, I'm afraid I couldn't.

I didn't think it was expensive, provided you committed to trawling for 'everything' for your model / year, and downloading it during the period you subscribe for. Don't forget Service Bulletins and Recall Bulletins, as well as the Workshop and Electrical manuals.

I'd try a search here, or on any other LR Forums you frequent, using 'GTR' or 'Global Technical Recourse'. Somebody may have posted the costs up. Perhaps I saw it in the 38A Forum on the RangeRovers.net site.

Cheers.

No, I'm afraid I couldn't.

I didn't think it was expensive, provided you committed to trawling for 'everything' for your model / year, and downloading it during the period you subscribe for. Don't forget Service Bulletins and Recall Bulletins, as well as the Workshop and Electrical manuals.

I'd try a search here, or on any other LR Forums you frequent, using 'GTR' or 'Global Technical Recourse'. Somebody may have posted the costs up. Perhaps I saw it in the 38A Forum on the RangeRovers.net site.

Cheers.

I have just registered with GTR but to get access to the workshop manuals costs STG154 per year. THat is far too much for me to pay although you can pay by the day @ STG8/day! Does no one produce printed versions these days? IS there nowhere cheaper?

You have to sign up, unfortunately. UKP 177 inc vat for a year and one model (e.g. 2007 Puma).

You can go for a shorter period and then methodically print the document to pdf but you'd better set aside an evening. I've signed up because I want visibility of the tech bulletins that come out. I'll monitor quite how useful it is.