Howlin' Wolf Rnd 2

najw

Yes you are on there. Try downloading again as I have just re-done them and you may have been missed in the 1st version

2nd line down, 2nd page - works for me

Neil, I can see my name on the class points but not on the overall points one? am i being thick again? I tried refreshing the page lol

Dan

Had a good laugh with those 2 watching them around the rock crawl area, lost quite a bit of rubber up there. Had a little smile to myself when they weren't quite near enough to the punch saw me watching and moved closer whereas I'm quite sure had I not been there they would have bent the tree slightly to make it reach :lol:

Had a good weekend as usual, I think that's the best event we've run at Kirton yet, hopefully it'll be topped by the XTC in a few weeks time.. B)

Hope you all enjoyed yourself. Thanks must go to Team Tombraider for not rolling down one of the long banks, despite being on 2 wheels and a winch line at one point.. I think I lost one of my 9 lives... And well done to Rob and Jamie, but lets not get into a habit of getting all 40 eh?!

Event photos are now up here:

Round 2

Had a great time just we forgot to fit the tank guard so stayed of the rocks, and had a bit of fun on 17 :o waiting for the photos, and made a mess of the new paint job and new CV started clicking 20 mins in to the day :angry2: other than that well done all and a well set out site,

I know the treelads didnt have a very good day but it was our first time at Kirton (they got stuck between a rock and a few other rocks). I enjoyed it, if the site had been wet it would have been completely different. Ian got wet on the second punch and by the end of the day his boots must have felt like they were filled with lead.

It was so windy on sat night we could not get the tent up to start with then around 8pm it was like some one flicked a switch and the wind just dropped which was just after we moved the wood on the fire.

A well set out course which needed some fore thought.

Thanks to Neil and Co for all their effort and also to the very friendly bunch of marshalls.

Worst bit for me was the air bed going down around 2am, what do you do. Never mind lockers and winch rope etc, must get a new air bed, or maybe one of those trucks Mitsimog turns up in, very impressive.

Looking forward to Clyro, more our scene.