Disco-II Air springs

henk

As one the springs is leaking air I decided to replace them by new air springs and not to do the conversion to normal springs.

Question is: Should I buy original or go for Arnott air springs?

Henk

Ah, that would have been your D2 looking very wonky yesterday opposite us at newbury then? I did think it looked a bit lopsided!

sorry, can't be of help with the spring decision tho ;)

Mark

Ah, that would have been your D2 looking very wonky yesterday opposite us at newbury then? I did think it looked a bit lopsided!

sorry, can't be of help with the spring decision tho ;)

Mark

Indeed it look very wonky: sometimes it looses air after 5 minutes already and sometimes it stays straight for a whole day and yes we had a talk with you and Simon

I just changed one of mine. Got a Dunlop spring from Island 4x4 for £79.99 delivered. Make sure you get two new clips for the top also (20p each or so). The Dunlop spring seems good quality and is better than the cheaper ones out there (so I have been told by a local garage). In fact I think most of the LR dealers supply Dunlop springs now, for twice the price I paid!