The 3 Amigos Return

Froggie

After losing the 3 Amigoes for about 6 months, they have finally returned and dont seem to want to leave anytime soon.

Without going in to everything I did to get rid of them previously, it might be easier to say what i didnt do......

I was following an excellent tech sheet kindly sent from CIPX2, but as it was dark and raining i decided to omit one of the steps, which was "Check the earth tag".

My question is does anyone know which is the earth tag for the ABS as there seems to be many of them!!!

Thanks

Steve

The word "tag" doesn't show in the tech sheet. Can you be more specific, which of the earth connections you don't find?

You are correct it is called a ground stud C0561-1, I think I got confused with another job which appears to be an Earth problem

Would you know where C0362 is located, it just says it mentions LH side of Facia (Glove box i am presuming??)

Thanks

The figure 1 in the TSB shows where the C0561 is but mind that the air box is removed.

Here's a picture with the air box in place, red arrow points to C0561:

post-1725-1239195144_thumb.jpg

As for C0362, its in the passenger compartment, under the dash, high on the LH inner fender, see fig. 2 in the TSB

Here's another diagram with the earth points:

post-1725-1239195352_thumb.jpg

I was following an excellent tech sheet kindly sent from CIPX2, but as it was dark and raining i decided to omit one of the steps, which was "Check the earth tag".

Steve, any chance of a copy of the tech check sheet please?

Mine have come on and I have it booked in to be read next Thursday. unless I can fix them before.

Anyone bought one of the fault code readers from that guy in the states? I am tempted but it will only read the SLABS ecu not like a Rovacom.

cheers Spencer

Steve, any chance of a copy of the tech check sheet please?

Mine have come on and I have it booked in to be read next Thursday. unless I can fix them before.

Anyone bought one of the fault code readers from that guy in the states? I am tempted but it will only read the SLABS ecu not like a Rovacom.

cheers Spencer

Spencer

i will PM it now to you.

I got a NANOCOM and I think its and excellent peice of kit.

Steve