AWDC Howlin Wolf Rd 3

JST

Its in Wales so lots of hills. And they all run downhill too. Mature evergreen woodland, not tight. Very slick when wet. Some rocky outcrops but nothing too serious. If the gully is in bounds you will have some fun.

how do you know the hills run downhill :P

yep its a good site on a long steep hill which makes for some intresting side slopes. and just hope and prey the gulleys in bounds, we drove/winched from bottom to top and that was intresting enough without doing punches up there.

Whats the car park and camping area like?

Chris

The site is in the grounds of the Baskerville Hall Hotel (as in 'Hounds of the')

You can see from the aerial photo

HERE

that there is a large flat field between the Hotel and main road which is the camping area.

The hotel's website is www.baskervillehall.co.uk, if you want to book and mention AWDC Event you should get a better rate

There is also a nightclub which I believe is open on Saturday nights, but you are probably better off asking Steve Gittins about its reputation as he is local.

Hope this helps

Chris

The site is in the grounds of the Baskerville Hall Hotel (as in 'Hounds of the')

You can see from the aerial photo

HERE

that there is a large flat field between the Hotel and main road which is the camping area.

The hotel's website is www.baskervillehall.co.uk, if you want to book and mention AWDC Event you should get a better rate

There is also a nightclub which I believe is open on Saturday nights, but you are probably better off asking Steve Gittins about its reputation as he is local.

Hope this helps

Nightclub??? No matter what the reputation I'd put money on Pigster making an appearance after enjoying a quiet pint or 2 :lol:

Mmmm, Jase's description of Cattle market would be reasonably accurate, So I'll see ya there :D