300 headlight upgrade

Adzz

Ive just bought some TD5 headlights and was wondering what are the best bulbs to install in them? Im assuming my 300 bulbs will go straight in, but didnt know if there was a better alternative that people would recommend?

Thanks B)

Options are:

1, Standard (consider renewing)

2, Xenon look halogen, these are easy to find on ebay or Powerbulbs.com

3, HID Xenon upgrade, cheaper than they ever were but still expensive.

I think option 2 is the best balance of performance/cost... Auto Express usually do comprehensive bulb tests, have a look on their website.

Edit:

http://www.powerbulbs.com/bulb_finder.asp?...=353&bulb=6

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/prod...tbulb_test.html

I used these on my 300 lamps and think they're very good.

Clik

Changed the bulb connector/holder and used a new direct earthm that I was advised to do on this forumm and they've transformed the truck. (Now we fries cats at 100 paces! :o )

If you catch them right and order on-line they often have a 'bogof' which is nice! :P

I used these on my 300 lamps and think they're very good.

Clik

Changed the bulb connector/holder and used a new direct earth that I was advised to do on this forum and they've transformed the truck. (Now we fries cats at 100 paces! :o )

If you catch them right and order on-line they often have a 'bogof' which is nice! :P

Me Too :P

Mmmm, if they'll honour the BOGOF offer in conjunction with my trade card I may end up them owing me money! :D Might have to nip out and get some ....................

Doubt it as they say its either the promotion or the trade card price or have with me in the past

Yeah, they are a tight at times, but I've seen me save bundles on bulbs - they practically give 'em away with the trade card. I think the last one I bought should have been 3.50 odd and I got it for just over a quid! * ....

*= Exact figures have been changed to protect the innocent...........