Warning

stuck

A while back, the thieving scum, cut the filler hose & syphoned mine out, they tried the same to a mates 130 while he was visiting & must have got disturbed as they left the syphon hose behind, which we took to the local police for them to test, don't know if the scum got caught though.

Thieving scum, thats why my jerry cans have 'petrol only' written on them, no interest to the diesel drivers and it'll serve the petrol thieves right! (mines a 200tdi)

Mike

thats classic!

I think i might invest in some 'petrol only' stickers to bung on the fuel cap of my 90 and my jerry can!

Anything to make the swines suffer is worth it.

I liked the letter in one of the motor home magazines once about the same topic.

Some one had heard noises out side whilst parked up but not though to much of it.

In the morning he found they had levered the filler cover off and tried to syphon the diesel out.

He found a hose and a puddle of vomit.

They had got the wrong tank and tried to syphon the septic tank!. :lol:

Just home they got a good mouth full!.

I liked the letter in one of the motor home magazines once about the same topic.

Some one had heard noises out side whilst parked up but not though to much of it.

In the morning he found they had levered the filler cover off and tried to syphon the diesel out.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nearley wet myself laughing!

The joys of having drain plugs I'm afraid.

Les.

Better to have the drain plug; then its only the cost of the fuel. I heard of a housing estate where all the plastic tanks got drilled and emptied that way. Thief nicks fuel from each car leaving people with £250+ bills to get the car recovered and new tanks fitted and re-fueled.

B) :hysterical: Over laughter here... :o