Front door upgrade?

I've almost bought a set of new doors for my 110. Now I've got a set of push button '92 doors. I've come across a set of 2008 (newest type!) doors with the galvanized frame. I would like to fit them but replace the electric windows for reliability reasons (trip to Z-africa) in dusty conditions. Is it possible to fit my manual internals to the newer type door?

Which colour door cards do they have ?

I've just bought a set of doors with manual windows and am about to buy a pair of electric lifter mechanisms and matching electric window door cards for them. The current black door cards for electric windows are on back order at the moment although the ones for manual windows are available.

Which colour door cards do they have ?

I've just bought a set of doors with manual windows and am about to buy a pair of electric lifter mechanisms and matching electric window door cards for them. The current black door cards for electric windows are on back order at the moment although the ones for manual windows are available.

DAve they have black door cards. Do you also havu Puma doors? Maybe we can make a swop.

Regards Bowy

black door cards are electric windows, grey door cards are manual window.

i've done the manual to bolt on electric to original electric window swaps. the motor is an entire assembly that will swap out and bolt it. simple to do, but do remember the loctite on the bolts, yes, mine are rattling again. arrgghhh.

the original motors are not cheap. i bought them for SGD$500. what's the main difference between both assamblies?

one has a motor attatched - of course

one has finer teeth on the gear, that's the powered one

one has a spring loaded tention around the winder core, that's the manual one