11/16 tap

ciderman

do you have to old end??

if you do and its got a decent thread on it you could always cut a couple slots down the threads length, mixed with a bit of cutting compound/valve grinding paste n loadsa lube-job done, that is if your just looking to clean the existing thread up!?necessity is the mother of invention and all that!

Hi, just checking to see if you got my pm ,not joking its yours for a price of a stamp if not, anybody need/want 11/16x16 UNS RH taper lead hss tap(new and british made)...

Cheers.

Is this the same thread for RRC links? If so I am very interested if it has not gone?

This is the last piece of my puzzle and I expect to be needing one a bit later in the year.

Marc.

Is this the same thread for RRC links? If so I am very interested if it has not gone?

This is the last piece of my puzzle and I expect to be needing one a bit later in the year.

Marc.

IF ciderman dont need it, its yours if you want it mate, same deal as ciderman just owe me a favor or a beer or two sometime,pm your details and will send it to you...

IF ciderman dont need it, its yours if you want it mate, same deal as ciderman just owe me a favor or a beer or two sometime,pm your details and will send it to you...

Thanks FKD , I will only need it for one thread , Then its straight back to you . ;)